Friday, March 23, 2012

Everything I Need by Kutless

This song has been on my heart lately (I've been hearing it quite often during the little bit of time I listen to the radio). It's so beautiful... and so true. I'm so grateful to have a loving Father that will carry me through, when I can't carry myself. Sometimes knowing that is what gets me through each moment.


Everything I Need by Kutless

When every step is so hard to take
And all of my hope is fading away
When life is a mountain that I can not climb
You carry me, Jesus carry me.

[Chorus]
You are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need


When every moment is more than I can take
And all of my strength is slipping away
When every breath gets harder me
You carry me, Jesus carry me 

[Chorus]

I need You
You are everything I need
I love everything about You 

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment