Baked Kale Chips
Recipe from TheKitchn.com
1 bunch of kale
a few glugs of olive oil
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Tear kale into bite-sized pieces, avoiding the tough inner stalk.
- Rinse well in water and dry as best you can either in a spinner or on a towel.
- Pour a few glugs of olive oil on an aluminum foil covered baking sheet and add the kale. *
- Sprinkle with salt and toss gently to evenly distribute the oil and salt, being careful not to toss the kale out of the tray.
- Place in oven and bake about 10-15 minutes, or until the kale is crisp.
- Best if eaten warm but not necessary.
* I placed the kale into a mixing bowl (which I have a lid for), added some oil, closed the lid, and shook to evenly coat the kale with oil. Then I spread the kale out on an aluminum foil covered baking sheet. The I sprinkled with a little salt and baked.