Breaded Pork Chops
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
2-3 boneless pork chops
3 Tbsp milk
1 cup combination of saltines and breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 cloves of garlic
Garlic pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Get 3 separate dipping trays lined up near the stovetop.
- Stir together flour and garlic pepper (optional) in tray #1 for dipping.
- Beat egg and milk together. Pour into tray #2 for dipping.
- Mix breadcrumbs, saltines, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning together in tray #3 for dipping.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic.
- One at a time, dust each pork chop into flour/garlic pepper mixture, then egg/milk mixture, then breadcrumb mixture. Cook in skillet (with oil and garlic) for about 5 minutes per side.
- Cook all pork chops at 325ºF for about 25 minutes (pork should be at least 160ºF on the inside - do not undercook).
- Let pork chops stand for 5 minutes before serving.