Monday, October 17, 2011

Our Second Anniversary


© 2011 Jamie Valendy.
Two years ago, I married my best friend. Jeremy continues to be the most patient, loving, and caring husband I could ever imagine. I am truly blessed to have him by my side.

This last year has been full of so many unexpected changes - me continuing to be on disability, him having several different jobs, me going through a trial and permanent implantation of a neurostimulator (I'm now Jeremy's "cyborg wife"), me deciding not to return to graduate school (at least not in the foreseeable future), us moving to Texas (for his new job), etc... I suppose we're still living out our "for sicker or poorer" part of the vows. But, God continues to be faithful, providing us with what we need. Our relationship looks different than many others, but it's right for us. Our love for one another and for God continues to grow stronger.

Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband. You are such a blessing, and I'm so grateful for having you in my life. I love you... you're my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment