Sunday, April 8, 2012

Beautiful to Me by Kerrie Roberts (Easter Sunday)

Today is Easter Sunday. A day of celebration. Jesus' death on the cross revealed the depth and the magnitude of His love for us. His resurrection of Easter morning reveals His mighty power. There is nothing that can separate us from our Father's love.
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38-39)
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16)
Christ loved us so much that He sent His son to die, so that we could have eternal hope! Hallelujah, Christ is risen! Thanks be to God!
"The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay" (Matthew 38:5-6)
Blessings on this glorious Easter Sunday!



Beautiful to Me by Kerrie Roberts

So much I don't understand
That I’d change if I wrote the story
How pain can heal and death bring life
How defeat can bring such glory
You didn't hold back one breath
You even gave Your last one
So I’d live

[Chorus]
It's beautiful to me
Your holy mystery
I'm standing here in awe
Of how you make everything
So beautiful to me
Someday I will see
How You hold this wounded heart
And make it perfect and complete
And it's beautiful to me
Beautiful

I don't deserve Your suffering
I should be the one who's bleeding
But Your broken body gives
This broken spirit what it's needing
You reach through time with Your sacrifice
Your wounded hands holding this fragile life

[Chorus]

This ache, this longing
This heart that I've been searching
In this moment while I'm breaking
Show me
Your plan, Your promise
A pain that has a purpose
I let you in to use it

And just like Your hands built heaven’s hall
You’re making me so beautiful

[Chorus]
Beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful to me
Beautiful to me

No comments:

Post a Comment