Friday, June 22, 2012

Missing PapPap

My PapPap passed away 10 years ago, today. I can't believe it's been that long. The memories that I have of / with him are such a cherished piece of my heart.

I wish that PapPap and Jeremy could have met each other. I think they would've really gotten along well. But, Jeremy and I started dating a month or so after PapPap passed away. But, I know that he's looking down from heaven and smiling that Jeremy and I have each other.

© 2012 Jamie V.
It just occurred to me that I have yet to finish the mini-scrapbook that I started making years ago. It just became too much for me to handle, so it was pushed to the side. I'm going to start working on it again, so that I can get it finished in the next couple of months. I just read a short letter I wrote to him four days after he passed away, and it brought me to tears. I'm going to write him another short letter today.

He holds such a special part of my heart, and I'm so grateful that we had the time we did together.
I love you, PapPap!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment